Almost all my software is libre. Stand-alone applications tend to use the GNU General Public License, and libraries the BSD license (to be precise, the more friendly modified BSD license). If you don’t like a particular licence, contact me and I’ll probably be able to help you.
- DarkGlass, the program that runs this site.
- Nancy, the lazy web site builder.
- magnifier, a minimal jQuery plugin to provide a bitmap image magnifier in web pages.
- syms (formerly known as “occurs”) counts occurrences of each symbol (e.g. words) in a file.
- woger releases programs automatically to SourceForge, GitHub &c., and announces them on Freecode.
- FUSE, some FUSE hacks in Perl.
- Wiklet, the wiki that is DarkGlass’s ancestor.
- Lua ports and libraries.
- Zile, a lightweight Emacs clone that I maintained for over 10 years, and Zee, its experimental offspring.
- Muckabout, a text adventure game.
- My EPOC programs, including Mr Matt, are available from FreEPOC.
- xmas is a little seasonal desktop fun.
- My pForth portable Forth compiler (runs on the Beetle VM).
- Some scripts for loading many free books on to a Kindle.
- The very old-school may be interested in my RISC OS programs.
Research and (un)development
Utilities for document formatting
Last updated 2019/06/05