This is some fiction which I enjoyed writing. (And which I enjoyed reading. E)
- Death of a duck
- A music lesson.
- Under the table
- A flirtation with hypertext.
- As the Dying Ripples Fade
- A reminisence, recorded by me at the age of 86.
- A dream-parable, inspired by Le Petit Prince and the book of Ecclesiastes.
- The Glue of Creation
- A short story inspired by Borges.
- New Arkod
- A dream-like sequence, partly inspired by Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. The title refers to an unfinished story I wrote.
Last updated 2012/12/27